Rebuilding Together Henry County is the sole provider of free-of-charge home rehabilitation and home modification services to low-income homeowners in Henry County. All donated funds will be used to serve the needs of our Wheel Chair Ramp Program.
• 26 Homeowners
• 308 Volunteers
• 2,227 hours of volunteer time
• $144.032 market value of materials/labor
• 15 wheel chair ramps
• 390 homes and 4 non-profits
• Annawan, Atkinson, Cambridge, Colona, Geneseo, Kewanee
• 4,711 volunteers
• 34,369 volunteer hours
• 126 Wheel Chair Ramps
• $1,389,569 Fair Market Value purchased/donated
materials and labor
• 11 Home Repair Projects
• 22 wheel chair ramps installed
• 386 Volunteers
• 2030 volunteer hours
• $ 129,720 market value to date in 2016-2017
"Thank you just isn't enough. It isn't enough." said a homeowner with a tear in his eye.
Another homeowner said, "I can't believe all of these people are volunteers. They don't know us but came anyway to help out"
The words of a voluteer, "It's like a mission trip in your own back yard."
More elderly, persons with disabilities and families with children will live in safe, warm and dry homes with your support. Donate Today!